Re: [teacherartexchange] art history projects

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 12:43:38 PDT

San D,
I did attempt to cut the plaster off the barbies the first time I did the
project, because I really wanted to emphasize that the thing that most kids
think of as a "mummy" is actually the case. However, I had a really
difficult time cutting through the plaster gauze. If you have more luck,
please let me know your "secret"! :-)
-Lydia in Toledo