RE: [teacherartexchange] art history projects

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 08:40:54 PDT

I love the idea of the mummified barbies. I think I would add the idea of
first wrapping the barbies in plastic (like seran wrap), then plaster
guazing over them, then cutting the sarcophagus to "open them up", then
taking out the Barbies, removing the plastic, and wrapping the Barbie is
fabric strips to place the Barbie back into the opened sarcophagus. I seem
to remember that they were painted on the inside as well. So I would have
the kids do the inside and outside with paint.

San D