RE:[teacherartexchange] Bulletin Boards

---------

From: mbortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 12:24:27 PDT

Sorry, I was away for a couple of days and questions were posted about my
grid "Welcome Back" piece.

I had over 300 students participate, the words were in black sharpie
enlarged from curlz font so the line was varied. The students created a
pattern in color markers over the sharpie or on blank pieces depending upon
what piece of paper they chose out of the box. I mixed the paper up each
class so that the image came together from all over.

I calculate how many students I have to participate in grades 3-5, measure
the wall and divide it up into 4"x 4" squares, create the image and grid,
cut the image and hang the grid in the hallway.

mb