Re: [teacherartexchange] paper cutter

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 07:55:57 PDT

Oh...I'm soooooo happy to hear someone ELSE cut their finger on those paper
cutters. I sliced off a sliver of my pointy finger. So weird because I saw
the result a split second before I felt it. It was the second time I left my
classroom for the emergency room. The first time I glue-gunned feathers to
the back of my hand. The ER nurses recognized me. I felt like the Jill's
husband from HOME IMPROVEMENT.

I agree about the size. I have a 30x30" too. The bigger one didn't cut as
evenly for me either. Toodles....Bunki