RE:[teacherartexchange] paper cutter

---------

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 07:23:23 PDT

Industrial guillotine style is the way to go. Everyone is right on with the
size. 30X30 is good. The bigger size is difficult to prevent an angled cut
from the paper bending as you get to the end of the cutting bar. The 30"x30"
size is perfect for cutting paper for projects. Make sure you have the
safety red bar attached so that you never have your fingers over the edge. I
had a thumbnail shortened once with an old paper cutter that was prior osha.

I am not a big fan of rotary cutters. I think they are more dangerous for
kids to use (the quilting kind) and the scrapbooking sliding kind are
terrible to dull quickly.

Time to start my drive to school. Happy Friday!
Suzette Morrow
www.Suzet.com