Re: [teacherartexchange] Buying a paper cutter

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 16:01:12 PDT

I'd get a 30" x 30" or larger and as expensive as you can afford. I prefer the blade ones
unless you're cutting precision stuff like trimming photos--rotary is great for that) I usually
am cutting bunches of paper into specific sizes for a project. I keep my paper cutter on the
top of my desk--I use it all the time and stash stuff underneath for a SYA file.

I got the ok to buy a new paper cutter for my