[teacherartexchange] what was the name of that book?

---------

From: Vanessa Compton (vcompton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 11:25:00 PDT

I have regrettably misfiled the post that gave the name of a book on
teaching, and one of you said they re-read it every single year before
school began, particularly the chapter on classroom management.

Does this ring any bells? I am dimly recalling that the author of the book
was female, with a Chinese surname, anmd the title was something like
Becoming a teacher.

I really hope someone has a better memory than mine!

Thank you

Vanessa in Ottawa