Re: [teacherartexchange] Bulletin Boards

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 14:56:56 PDT

Lydia, that is such a cool idea! I'm going to file that in my "things
I want to do" folder. Every time I show my copy of "Drawing the
Line," about Keith Haring, the kids go nuts when they see what he
looked like. They can't believe that this scrawny little guy in nerdy
glasses could possibly be an artist.

Becky