Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Summer in New Mexico

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 18:35:26 PDT

Finally, I edited the pics from the triplets visit to New Mexico last
month. The pics are posted on my website at:
We spent time swimming, exploring museums, going through caves,
looking at petroglyphs, and walking on white sands. Earlier, I posted
pics from the grandkids and great-grandkids at various lakes in
Kansas. Those are posted at:
         Check out how fast my grandkids are growing.

Read My Blog:

See my newest watercolors:

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America

Join the Campaign Now