[teacherartexchange] Summer in New Mexico

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 18:35:26 PDT

Finally, I edited the pics from the triplets visit to New Mexico last
month. The pics are posted on my website at:
http://www.taospaint.com/AlienSummer/InNM.xhtml
We spent time swimming, exploring museums, going through caves,
looking at petroglyphs, and walking on white sands. Earlier, I posted
pics from the grandkids and great-grandkids at various lakes in
Kansas. Those are posted at:
http://www.taospaint.com/SummerFun07/InKansas.xhtml
         Check out how fast my grandkids are growing.
                                                        Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/August07.html#NewestEntry

See my newest watercolors: