Re: [teacherartexchange] Canon digital camera PROBLEM???

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 18:06:48 PDT

Michal,
Yes, Canon repaired mine free of charge and paid the postage, too. But to
begin with, they sent me the same statement...I couldn't remember dropping
mine or anything...and they didn't find any other signs of damage, so they
repaired it and returned it in a short amount of time.

One thing I do remember reading in the information was that the problems
could possibly be caused by exposure to high temperatures. I always carry
my camera in my purse...and a couple of times, I did leave my purse in the
car. But the camera works fine and I'm pleased with it. Also...I do NOT
leave it in the car anymore!

I previously used a Canon AE-1 film camera that I purchased about 28 or 29
years ago. I did have a problem one time and it cost about $60 for a local
camera tech to check it out and repair it. It still works when I need it.
Carolyn

Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] Canon digital camera PROBLEM???