[teacherartexchange] japan and display

---------

From: M Blue Horn (bluenbham_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 17:44:46 PDT

couple of things...

1. if you have K-5 japan lessons, please send along... anything goes.
saw the one sent out today, so i've added that to my list.

2. will be in several upcoming art shows... i have my ez up tent, but
nothing to hang art work on... in the past i used trellis and velcro
strips - yeah, that doesn't work so well. if you have sites to refer
me to for these type of products, i'd appreciate it!! i prefer the
wire type structures (they have openings in them) as opposed to boards
covered with fabric... it is soooooooooooo hot down here through
october (alabama).

thanks much,
blue in birmingham