Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] charley harper by todd oldham

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 17:26:30 PDT

Thanks - I will look up the united streaming clip - Walter Anderson
would be great too -
I have another artist's name written down in summer notes - guess I
should find those -

Thanks for the tip -

Does your school have a subscription to United Streaming? There is a
clip on actor in period clothing playing the role of
and talking about his work and how he practices and practices. It is not
an art category, but music, oddly enough, as it is supposed to reinforce
orchestra members practice and practice. It's been a while since I
it...I'll have to go back and watch it again.

I look forward to hearing what you do with your students in response to
Amy in TN

To unsubscribe go to