RE: [teacherartexchange] charley harper by todd oldham

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 17:26:30 PDT

Thanks - I will look up the united streaming clip - Walter Anderson
would be great too -
I have another artist's name written down in summer notes - guess I
should find those -

Thanks for the tip -

Ellen

Does your school have a subscription to United Streaming? There is a
good
clip on Audubon...an actor in period clothing playing the role of
Audubon
and talking about his work and how he practices and practices. It is not
in
an art category, but music, oddly enough, as it is supposed to reinforce
how
orchestra members practice and practice. It's been a while since I
viewed
it...I'll have to go back and watch it again.

I look forward to hearing what you do with your students in response to
Harper....
Amy in TN