[teacherartexchange] Blog Cast: Who [Is] Aaron Douglas 07 -08 International Celebration | Cultural Education Offering

---------

From: Emanuel Cooper Jr. (euphrates3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 05:59:41 PDT

Good Morning

Please circulate and listen in

Re: ?Discovering The Real America? Lewis W. Diuguid
Blog Cast | Mon, 20 Aug 07 | 10 am

Dear Members, Friends & Colleagues:

As part of Euphrates Gallery, Inc. | ASALH: Lorenzo J.
Greene pre "From Slavery to Freedom: Who [Is] Aaron
Douglas 07 - 08 International Celebration," BlogTalk
Radio | Voices of the People" with Ms E [Gloria
Ellington] has agreed to host the premiere of the
historical discussion on Lewis W. Diuguid?s recently
published book: "Discovering The Real America: Toward
A More Perfect Union."

Lewis W.Diuguid, is VP of the Community Resource
Editorial Board & Commentator with the Kansas City
Star. His latest commentary | opinion: Two Worlds: One
Of Despair, One Of Hope (For Young Black Men, Two
Different Worlds, Opinion KC Star Wednesday, 15 August
07 B9). Lewis has also served as a long time steadfast
advisor to Euphrates | ASALH: Lorenzo J. Greene
Branch. We invite you to listen in. Invite friends and
colleagues. Contribute to the discussion or ask
questions by calling in or e.mail.

Today's Blog Cast: "Blog Talk Radio | Voices of the
People"

Lewis W. Diuguid
"Discovering The Real America: Toward A More Perfect
Union"
hosted by Ms E [Gloria Ellington]
Today: 20 August 2007
10 am Central Time

To Listen: Point your browser to
www.blogtalkradio.com/voicesofthepeople at 10 am
To Contribute or Ask Questions: Call 646-652-2865 or
e.mail voicesofthepeople@sbcglobal.net

Advanced Thanks

Emanuel | 816.483.5718

President