[teacherartexchange] charley harper by todd oldham

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 05:29:19 PDT

I had preordered this book in the Spring and it was waiting for me when
I got home on Friday - our state Program of Studies changed last year
and I have to cover John James Audubon - I am going to incorporate the
work of Harper into a project... only because I don't think I can get
8th graders as excited about Audubon as I can Harper -
I enjoyed looking at it over the weekend - such fun....
Ellen