RE: [teacherartexchange] Mosaics panels-help needed with methods

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2007 - 12:59:07 PDT

There was some good info in the May/June 2007 of Potterymaking
Illustrated. One article was titled "Art on the Wall" about making raku
murals, and another, " A Celebration of Cultural Legacy," which is about
amking and installing community art (a ceramic quilt). Some of the info
is bound to be helpful.

Jan in Tampa