Re:[teacherartexchange] The New Adventures of the Old Art Teacher

---------

From: Anne Carman- Hendel (carm57_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2007 - 15:35:37 PDT

Thanks so much for the advice, ideas and feedback that I have
received from so many of you about changing grade levels and
sponsoring Art Club. I discovered many of you had similar
experiences. Change is good for us and recharges our batteries.
Your experience and willingness to share is invaluable and very much
appreciated.

Anne C-H in Illinois