Re: [teacherartexchange] more first day?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 19:10:23 PDT

Monday I am having my students do a "monster exchange". They will draw their
monster, then on another paper they will describe it. I'm going to shuffle
around the papers, and then Tuesday they will draw another monster just from
the description. Then they'll share their creations and see how close they
got. Should be fun!
~Michal