[teacherartexchange] huge thank you + funny!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 09:52:39 PDT

Thank you all tremendously for all the fruity and
strawberry ideas - you are lifesavers! I will post
the lesson plan and kids' work. In the meantime, a
friend sent me this "fake news" article and I thought
it was a hoot! Remember, it is a parody! Although I
must confess, googly eyes are one of my secret weapons
in high school! Really!

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/pipe_cleaners_googly_eyes_cut_from

:D Wendy

 wendy