[teacherartexchange] fruit and jewelry

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 07:27:13 PDT

For the person who asked for artists who deal with the same subject over and
over, how about Wayne Thiebaud, who does series of things like slices of pie
and cake in a series?

Thank you for the two people who replied to my request for lesson plans on
jewelry making. I was hoping for more replies. If anyone has any lesson
plans for a beginner in metal working, any ideas for a jewelry metal working
course, let me know. I am trying to assist our new art teacher who has no
experience with jewelry making to get some ideas for lessons. You can mail
me directly if you wish at loveart@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Pam Wellington