RE:[teacherartexchange] First Projects Ideas

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 22:02:33 PDT

Im doing a mind map with drawings on my Summer
Vacation.
They have to put the title and their name in the
middle of the paper and branches of things they did
like went to the pool ,went to California, etc. Next,
they put more branches off that will descriptions or
adjectives to describe what they did there. Finally,
they draw pictures to represent the ideas. We used
markers and colored pencils and thin black sharpies to
go over the words.

I talked to them about what they did while they were
working. If some finished early. They shared their
picture and described it to the class.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado