Re: [teacherartexchange] on Paper Batiking

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 16:29:13 PDT

I have been using "Yes" glue for collage work and it is great. Comes
in a jar and is semi-moist. Using a soft boar bristle brush add
water and brush into the glue and apply. It will glue down nicely,
no shrinking and gives you time to adjust the item before it sticks
permantly. Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Schwab
retired H.S. teacher