[teacherartexchange] fruity artist help!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 06:08:30 PDT

Hi! I need a featured artist for our 1st project
based on investigating the strawberry! We're going to
represent it in LOTS of different ways. Is there
anyone who draws/paints mainly fruit? I found many
diverse strawberry images via Google image (which I'll
compile and share!) but am drawing a blank as to an
artist who corresponds with fruit. Was also thinking
of someone like Chuck Close who did so many different
takes on the self portrait, or Monet who did the
haystacks at different times of the day, but am really
looking for someone fresher - fruit-focused or lots of
takes on the same subject. THANK YOU!!!

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com