[teacherartexchange] Curriculum for Terry?

---------

From: Kerry Marquis (kmartist1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 07:34:16 PDT

Hi Terry,
I wanted to respond to your plea for a 6th grade
curriculum. I have posted a lot of what I do on a
couple of web sites. One is www.teachart.net and the
other is www.teachpottery.net. or
http://www.teachart.net/default.htm.

Although I taught high school, the reading level was
very low there and I think that there are lots of
projects that you can use with the kids. You can look
at the syllabus or the course outline on the Basics of
Art site also and get some ideas perhaps. You can also
email me and I am happy to help.

Kerry