Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Blue Winds Dancing

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 17:54:34 PDT

I've been writing, on my blog, about our new exhibit at the
Albuquerque museum.
It comes to use from New Orleans. It's Native American Art that the
Southwest seldom
gets to see. The exhibit is titled "Blue Winds Dancing". If your near
check it out or just keep checking my blog at:

If you want to hear about the triplets visit to New Mexico and some
of our traveling
last month - then go to my July blog at:

If you hadn't heard from me lately - it's because of computer
problems. Or I've
been traveling with Frani and the triplets. We took them back to Kansas
in time to get ready for the third grade. My how time flies. Now
Uncle Tim,
Aunt Tess and Aunt Tiff are back home where they can play with their
three nephews.

Woody Duncan

To unsubscribe go to