[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Workshop

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 15:18:25 PDT

Gerald Brommer, a well known watercolor artist will be doing a 5 day
workshop for the
New Mexico Watercolor Society from October 1st to the 5th. The
workshop precedes our
fall juried exhibit of which Brommer is our juror. The workshop will
be held in the Fine
Arts Building at Expo New Mexico (the state fairgrounds in
Albuquerque). Iím told that
three spaces may still be open for Brommers workshop. If you are
interested phone
either Sandy Culler at 505-821-4143 or Sally Boyd at 505- 821-7484,
quickly before
the spots fill up.

The cost for the week is only $250. Of course if you are traveling to
Albuquerque you
will need to cover housing and meals yourself.

                                Woody Duncan, President NMWS

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/August07.html#NewestEntry

Woody Duncan