Re:[teacherartexchange] summer is ending

---------

From: June Covington (jcovington2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 12:32:26 PDT

>>or am I the only one
>>who seems to spend my life toting stuff back & forth???)

No you are not! I do the same thing, and I have been at it all summer. I have six bags of ''stuff" sitting by the front door even as i write this. I think that part of it is my determination to recycle and reuse. Most Mondays I carry rinsed yogurt cups and bottle caps, washed paint shirts and towels, magazines, empty bottles (for still lifes) to school. at the end of the week I carry paper for recycling, dirty paint shirts and towels, etc back home. During the school year I will wait until my first class is started and take a contingent of students out to the parking lot and save myself a lot of steps in the morning.

June Covington

tree&leaf gallery
http://www.cafepress.com/treeandleaf