Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 12, 2007

---------

From: Lucy Brown Karwoski (lucy.kski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 11:00:16 PDT

re:leah rachlis <leah@pcisys.net> wrote:
> It sure is! I start Teaching tomorrow morning, I have no computers, no
> software, and no curriculum.

Why not start with working in traditional media, at projects which can
be developed in stages, then scanned in and altered with CS3, or
whatever adobe program you end up with. Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
, for PC, or 4.0 for Mac, are based on CS2, and are very strong
programs, at much less cost, if that's an issue. They both handle RAW
files, for example.

Lucy Karwoski