Re: [teacherartexchange] Summer is Ending - YUP!

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2007 - 18:57:07 PDT

Does your school have Windows Movie Maker? I was about to buy a
digital video editing program when the computer tech guy informed me
that the school already had WMM, but he hadn't installed it because he
didn't think anybody would use it. (!!!) My kids have made
stop-motion animation, video documentaries, music videos, even slide
shows with it.

School starts for me on Wednesday. It seems so early! But I am
excited to go back to school. I have a challenging schedule this
year, so I'm a little nervous, but I am also looking forward to
implementing some changes to my program this year.

Becky
Charleston WV