Re: [teacherartexchange] Summer is Ending

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2007 - 13:02:44 PDT

Funny how quickly those grandkids of yours are growing up - I remember when
they were babies!!! You are SO lucky!

Yes, the list has been pretty quiet. I am back to work tomorrow, with a fun,
action packed day of NCA. yeah. Thursday the youngest students in each
building arrive (K,3,7,9 + all new students), then Friday for everyone. So
even though I'm back, we don't "really" start until next Monday. Overall I'm
ready to go back, but am always nostalgic over the end of summer. (course if
you want some REAL excitement, head my way next weekend for our Watermelon
Festival!) I have spent several days at school getting ready already -
switching to TAB at the Intermediate, organizing my office to accomodate my
new "technology integration" responsibilities, hauling stuff from home to
school & back (how on earth does that habit begin??? or am I the only one
who seems to spend my life toting stuff back & forth???) Hopefully this list
will soon pick up with exciting lesson ideas being exchanged!
~Michal