Re: [teacherartexchange] jewelry curriculum

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2007 - 11:10:49 PDT

Hi Pam,

I teach a High school jewelry course-we do enameling, wirework, beading, beadmaking (polymer and Egyptian
paste) I have done some fabriacation in the past without soldering. I am not sure if this is what you are looking
for but I'll send you a copy of the syllabus if it would be helpful.

Gabrielle in Minnesota

Date: Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:07 am
Subject: [teacherartexchange] jewelry curriculum