Re: [teacherartexchange] the new adventures of the old art teacher

---------

cans54_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Aug 12 2007 - 08:03:24 PDT

I found your ideas interesting, especially since I will be doing
something very similar this year and will be teaching at the Sr. High
level in addition to the Middle school level. Could you elaborate on
your comment about the " big picture" idea for high school students?
Just curious.
Cyndi (Illinois)