[teacherartexchange] jewelry curriculum

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2007 - 07:07:08 PDT

My high school is starting a new jewelry class. The teacher who was going to
teach it, and had extensive experience, is no longer working here and a
brand new teacher straight out of college will be teaching it. She has no
experience. Does anyone have an outline for a high school jewelry course?
Lesson ideas? It will be traditional jewelry making metal working
techniques. Any help or suggestions are welcome. I taught it over 10 years
ago so I know a bit but am rusty in my skills.
Thanks!
Pam Wellington