[teacherartexchange] Free Eygptian materials

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 11:53:54 PDT

Hi all,
I have been busy sorting out the 'to be filled' pile....and have come across
several copies of a large package that I put together when I ran a workshop
last year called "Mummy-Mia!". The Egyptian art history handouts are
appropraite for Grade 9/10 visual arts, as well as much younger grades (some
sheets are blank masters for story writing in elementary school for
example). Where I teach, Egypt is also in the grade 5 curriculum.

I have at least 3 piles of materials, that I would rather send out to
people, rather than just recycle.

If you would like to receive a pile of paper in the mail....please e-mail me
DIRECTLY at suestevens@rogers.com with your complete mailing adddress
(don't reply to the list) FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!! :)
Please tell me what grade you teach, and then I can send you the appropriate
package, and send someone else the rest.

I will mail the packages when I am back at school (early September), but I
will notify those who will get them.

Sue
Head of Visual Arts
Woodstock Collegiate Institute