Re: [teacherartexchange] Greek Mythology...

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 16:29:57 PDT

Just a thought,

Greek Mythology is one of those subjects that can grab
any student older to younger. The stories of how they
came about. The relationships they have with each
other. Its like a modern day soap opera. Using art to
give students visual representation of what they talk
about is vital. Maybe have students recreate the Gods
as they would be today: look how the Gods of the
Greeks represented how they idolized themselves to be,
how do we see ourselves today and how would that be
represented in Gods of today.

Jeff (Minnesota)