[teacherartexchange] furniture

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 15:01:47 PDT

I know that this is a common question because I have
seen it posted before, but when you are putting
together an art room from scratch and have a decent
budget to work with, as far as furniture goes, what is
the best source/brand/etc. I have a grant for my art
room and want to make wise long-lasting decisions as
to how I spend it. this is my first year at the the
school and from what I understand, I can have some
"tough" students. I have heard a lot about
destruction of property and vandalism. While I am
obviously going to lay down the law and do everything
possible to be preventitive, I want to make sure that
whatever I buy isn't destroyed. I am mainly looking
at tables, stools/chairs, and a good drying rack. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks! Jen