Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Photographs that have changed the world

From: john staudenraus (ideeclare_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 18:55:51 PDT

I would add the famous Iwo Jima raising of the flag during WWII and ALSO the
"Iwo- Jima-esque" photo of firefighters at Ground Zero on 9/11 ALSO rasing
our flag.
What a great plan and I wish I could see your collection.
form Clare in Santa Clara, CA.

>From: Lucinda Shinn <>
>To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
>Subject: [teacherartexchange] Photographs that have changed the world
>Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
>I am making a list of "Photographs that have changed the world". I have
>pictures from the Vietnam war and Gettsburg. What photograph would you add?
> Lucinda
>Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
>Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
>To unsubscribe go to

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.

To unsubscribe go to