[teacherartexchange] Camera sponsors?

---------

From: Jasmin Lopez (cali_jazz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 09:24:28 PDT

Dear friends,

We are quickly approaching the 2nd Project Luz arts workshop in Ejido Hermosillo, Mexico.

In
late August, a team of talented and award-winning photojournalists from
the US and UK have volunteered their time to teach the children of this
rural town photojournalism skills that focus on and bring attention to
the immigration issues that affect their lives, while working together
on a documentary portrait of Ejido Hermosillo's community members.

In
turn, the products of this project will raise funds towards the first
ever Ejido Hermosillo community arts and mentorship center.

Thanks
to our donors, artists, sponsors and volunteers, the project 2 benefit
at the Mexican Consulate was a great success. We are much closer to our
goal.

However, we still need help collecting old - or new - point and shoot digital cameras.

Has anyone had luck securing camera sponsors? Any ideas?
We have 1.5 weeks to go!

Project_Luz@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/project_luz