[teacherartexchange] Colorado Springs Art Teachers

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 08:12:23 PDT

Colorado Springs Art Teachers,

Ellen Silverman & I will be in Colorado Springs from August 15 to 21

I am coming for 50th HS reunion

I have lost the address of the art teacher in a private school who
moved there from NY. We had many off-line discussions about joys &
frustrations of teaching in Colorado Springs.

Anyone going to be around during that time to sit and enjoy tea?

respond off line please
henneborn@mac.com

Sharon ~ NJ