[teacherartexchange] Really Wild News

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 07:44:15 PDT

Today was supposed to be my first day at work at my .6 position that I was
very grateful to have gotten with the school district my kid attend. BUT...

Yesterday, I was recruited, interviewed and hired by a neighboring district
to develop and teach a Digital/Technical Imaging and Arts program for a
nearly new Middle School just a few miles away (like 6).

I am still stunned - totally and completely stunned.

With my background in graphic design, this is a combination of all the
things I do best! And, just in case it wasn't wild enough - kids come in
MONDAY and the computers are not even set up yet.

I was up all night, looking at all the incredible stuff you all have posted
to the website - I never got to do anything like this at my old job, because
we had NO technology at all...

Happily Stunned in Colorado,

Leah

Oh, did I mention that they are paying more than I ever made in my life...
YEAHHHH!