[teacherartexchange] More on Bulletin Boards...

---------

From: Susan Bivona (spbivona_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 13:14:25 PDT

Hi All - Here is a great idea that one of our classroom teachers did last year...use FABRIC to cover your Bulletin Boards. Go to Rag Shop or Wallmart you can find fabric from $2.00 - $4.00 per yard. It is a bit more expensive than paper but it does not FADE and it LOOKS GREAT!!! Just remember, to measure the boards before you got to the store!
Have a great year - Susan

Susan Bivona, Art Teacher
Mount Prospect School
Check out my BLOG:
http://art-on-the-move.blogspot.com/

Check out ARTSONIA
The World's LARGEST Art Museum for Young Artists!
www.artsonia.com/prospect1