Re:[teacherartexchange] bulletin board ideas

---------

From: June Covington (jcovington2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 10:10:07 PDT

I always start with a blank bulletin board and then fill it up with postcards from my summer travels supplemented by the many photos and cards my students bring me. I also add articles about art news. I never ever make elaborate displays because then I would have to keep it up!

June Covington

tree&leaf gallery
http://www.cafepress.com/treeandleaf