RE:[teacherartexchange] empty bowls

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 03:52:09 PDT

I thought I would reply to every one. Empty bowls is a legitimate site. It
is what the site says it is. You can have a supper fundraiser... you can
just sell the bowls. The money goes to your local food bank. It is a
potter's thing. Took me 7 years from the time I heard about it to the time
we actually did it. You can advertise your event on the site.
emptybowl.com

While speaking of wonderful things.... pinwheelsforpeace.com

It is a transforming thing to do. Who thought peace was such a political
word.? r in Maine cleaning for my inlaws who are coming to visit...
eeeeeeeekkkkk