[teacherartexchange] looking forward to fall...

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 08:25:30 PDT

I go into our DROP (retirement program where you "retire" but still can work
for up to 7 years) Sept 1.

I go back to work knowing I could call in sick for 3 weeks and retire. It's
a great feeling to be there because I WANT to...

Marlyn in too hot Florida

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or
from government employees regarding public education are public records.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.