RE: [teacherartexchange] Bulletin boards for fall

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 21:33:43 PDT

I just completed a bulletin board in front of the office. The showcase had
been done with a "Character Counts" theme, so I made a bulletin board with
the title "Creativity and Character Go Hand in Hand" and included lots of
photos of students in the art room, plus a pair of paper hands intertwined
and holding paintbrushes.

Amy in TN