Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Bulletin boards for fall

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 04:36:08 PDT

I looked up sketches(drawings) of various artists
(someone just recently put a list of internet sites)
with the artist names and printed them out and
photocopied them so they were big. I also printed
phrases how sketchbooks were important to artists. I
did it in black and white since the sketches were not
in color

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado