Re: [teacherartexchange] Self portraits

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 06:58:05 PDT

Chuck Close, Rembrandt, are a few more.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA

----- Original Message ----
From: Sue Cosgrove <CosgrovS@cisdmail.com>
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:06:39 PM
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Self portraits

I am am about to start a self potrait project with my classes. Please name artists who did self-portraits. I am planning to use Kahlo, Van Gogh and Duher. Any others? I am just blocked not dumb. Thanks!

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School
817-949-4353

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis