[teacherartexchange] online image searches

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 04:31:31 PDT

I am at the hs level and I am admittedly spoiled by
the image searches provided by google and others. I
use them all the time for reference, ideas,
brainstorming, comparison, locating sites, etc. Is it
too much to say that as a visual learner I think
better with them? Anyway, as my school filters more
and more of these out (for obvious good reasons) I
have less and less to use. I wondered if what I am
doing is somehow illegal--and how others are dealing
with school filters.
Beth