[teacherartexchange] digital art job

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 18:04:39 PDT

Hi,

I teach in Northern NJ and the fellow that I have worked with for the
last 3 years just got a new job as a tech coordinator in another
district.

If you are in Northern NJ and are interested in teaching TV production
and digital video in an excellent school let me know. The other part
of the job is knowing Macs and being able to trouble shoot them and
help keep the technology going in the school.

--
Harold
Harold Olejarz