Re: [teacherartexchange] Self portraits

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 16:57:21 PDT

On Aug 30, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Mikel Lee wrote:

> " Please name artists who did
>> self-portraits. "
>
> Lee Krasner, Rembrandt, DaVinci...my brain got tired
> so I googled it and got a cool link right on top!
> Here's a bunch!!
>
> http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/s/self-portrait.html

Making a list is the easy part, getting usable images you can use in
the classroom
is the important factor. I spent years collecting reproductions for
display and to
use as teaching aides in the classroom. I just preferred to use
reproductions
I could leave on display for a while. Here's a lesson I used:
http://www.taospaint.com/LessonSelfPortraitPrints.html
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net