Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Self portraits

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 16:57:21 PDT

On Aug 30, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Mikel Lee wrote:

> " Please name artists who did
>> self-portraits. "
> Lee Krasner, Rembrandt, brain got tired
> so I googled it and got a cool link right on top!
> Here's a bunch!!

Making a list is the easy part, getting usable images you can use in
the classroom
is the important factor. I spent years collecting reproductions for
display and to
use as teaching aides in the classroom. I just preferred to use
I could leave on display for a while. Here's a lesson I used:

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703