Re: [teacherartexchange] Self portraits

---------

From: Jenny Watlington (pritchard1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 14:26:36 PDT

compare and contrast early and late Picasso self portraits. When I do self
portraits with my high school students, I like to start off by showing some
that my elementary kids have done, and then some that at first glance seem
childlike but are created by adults. We talk about the differences and
similarities.

Peter